Webinar: Extracting AEC Asset Data From a Revit Design Model
Max Nevermann, managing director of Levcon Analytics, will give a demo of the firm’s latest innovations to its data integration platform in a webinar titled “Extracting AEC Asset Data From a Revit Design Model” on Tuesday, July 19, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. EDT.
Our initial software offering enabled project teams to insert, edit and audit building data in real time from a single source of truth, thus streamlining the design and construction process. Now, users will also have access to a new export tool that was previously unavailable.
You’ll learn how this new product enhancement will help you:
- Make parameter selections across multiple Revit categories and extract them from the model.
- Make selections to the entire project or from a specific area within a Revit model.
- Set an elevation to a filled region to analyze above or below ceilings.
- Export selections from a Revit model to a CSV file to see how the data has evolved with design.
- Estimate and compare quantities throughout various project phases.
Registration for this event has closed.
About the Speaker
Max is responsible for setting the vision and strategy for the firm, as well as overseeing projects and the development of new consulting and software services. His priority is to ensure client satisfaction and provide the team with the support needed to be successful.